Privacy and Policy
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
Cryptocoins.icu ("Cryptocoins.icu") has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our affiliates and customers, including respecting their concerns about privacy. We understand that visitors to our website may have questions about how this website collects and uses information. We have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern our site. This statement contains numerous general and technical details about the steps we take to respect your privacy concerns. The bottom line is that meeting your needs and expectations form the foundation of everything we do - including protecting your privacy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Registering on our website provides you with various benefits and access to features and in this process we will require your email and username to be entered.
- By registering you agree that this information may be used to contact you about occasional news, and updates on Cryptocoins.icu
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION? We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unathorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer
when you browse the Internet. When users request a page from our site, our
servers log the user's current IP address. We use IP addresses to help
diagnose problems. We do not link IP addresses to any personally
identifiable inforation about you.
- This website does not collect personally identifiable information from your
computer when you browse the site. This means that, unless you voluntarily
and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will
not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other personally
- Our website uses cookie technology. Cookies are strings of text that a
requires them in the online reservation process. Cookies enable our website
to keep track of your preferences and activities relating to the website.
Our website creates session cookies for each visit in order to facilitate
your visit. The session cookie expires at the end of the session.
to send marketing e-mails on behalf of Cryptocoins.icu. There are no
cookies in the e-mail. However, when an e-mail recipient clicks on
a link to The Cryptocoins.icuwebsite included in the e-mail, a
persistent cookie is placed on the user's computer. This cookie is
used to measure the effectiveness of our e-mail marketing efforts
and better understand how our users navigate through the site. The
cookie set by our service provider will remain on your hard drive
30 days after the last time you clicked on the coded link in the
e-mail, or until you delete it.
providers to serve and host our advertisements. These third parties
use persistent cookies to track the number of times our site is
accessed and whether the site was accessed from the advertisement.
The cookies generated from the advertisements do not contain
personally identifiable information and may remain on your hard
drive three or more years unless deleted by you.
- The third party service providers mentioned above are contractually bound
not to use any information they gather for any purpose other than providing
services to us. Cookies do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer
your visits to non-Cryptocoins.icuwebsites. If you do not wish to receive these
cookies, you may set your browser to reject the cookies (consult the
instructions for your particular browser on how to do this), although doing
so may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our website.
Information We Collect
- The third party service providers mentioned above serve and host Cryptocoins.icu
advertisements on other sites. To track the effectiveness of Cryptocoins.icu
advertisements on other sites, Cryptocoins.icu uses pixel tags (also known as
clear gifs, beacon gifs, 1-by-1 gifs, or web bugs). Pixel tags are not
visible to the user of the site and consist of a few lines of computer
coding. If you are visiting Cryptocoins.icu from an advertisement on another
site, the pixel tag references the cookie you received when you clicked on
the advertisement. The pixel tag then registers this activity with the
third party advertising company to allow us to count the number of times an
advertisement is accessed. In addition, we also measure the reservations
generated from a particular ad. At no time is personally identifiable
information about you or your reservation collected by the third party
advertising company, nor is any tracking information generated from the
pixel tag allowed to be used by them for any other purpose other than to
report website activity to us or allow us to better target future
- Our third party service providers may use pixel tags in Cryptocoins.icumarketing
e-mails that help us send the e-mail in a format you can read, to allow us
to know which e-mails you act upon and to better target the content of
future e-mails. In addition, we track the aggregate number of e-mails read
and whether any of the links in the e-mail were accessed. No other
information is collected or used from pixel tags.
- When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we
will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For
example, if you would like to create a Cryptocoins.icuaccount or receive
information regarding upcoming Cryptocoins.icutechnological advances, we will
ask you for information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail
address, and quite possibly credit card number. We will use your e-mail
address to send a confirmation and, if necessary, might use the other
information to contact you for help to process the reservation. The same
types of information may would be requested to complete any other
membership related activity. As indicated below (see E-Mail section), we
may also use your e-mail address to notify you about special offers and
Cryptocoins.icuUse of Information
- It is our intention to only send you e-mail communications that will be
useful to you and that you want to receive. When you make a reservation and
provide your e-mail address, we will occasionally contact you via e-mail
and provide information about special offers and promotions that may be of
interest to you. These communications will relate to Cryptocoins.icuoffers
and/or the promotions of select, reputable third parties with whom
Cryptocoins.icuhas a strategic marketing relationship because they offer
products or services that we believe would of interest to you. We use a
third party e-mail service provider to send e-mails. This service provider
is prohibited from using your e-mail address for any purpose other than to
send Cryptocoins.icurelated e-mail. Every time you receive e-mail you will be
provided the choice to opt-out of future e-mails by following the
instructions provided in the e-mail, or you may opt-out by updating your
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information; it
is, accordingly, subject to our company's security procedures and strict
corporate policies regarding protection and use of confidential
information. Because laws applicable to personal information vary by
country, our business operations may put in place additional measures that
vary depending on the applicable legal requirements. Information collected
on the sites covered by this privacy statement, which are listed in the
first paragraph, is generally processed and stored in the European Union
- The personally identifiable information you provide to us for making a
reservation is made available to the applicable hotel for the purpose of
meeting your reservation request. If you cancel your account, the
information is stored for recordkeeping purposes only and is not accessed
again. After creating your account, unless you specifically tell us
otherwise, the information you provide may be used by us for direct
marketing of Cryptocoins.icu, the products of affiliates or select, reputable
third parties with whom Cryptocoins.icuhas a strategic marketing relationship
because they offer products or services that we believe would of interest
to you. Cryptocoins.icumay use the services of a third party mail house for the
sole purpose of mailing materials.
Links to Other Sites
- Cryptocoins.icuprohibits the sale or transfer of personal information to
unaffiliated third parties outside of Cryptocoins.icufor their use without your
- If you choose to leave this Cryptocoins.icusite via links to other non-Cryptocoins.icu
websites, including those of advertisers, Cryptocoins.icuis not responsible for
the privacy policies or content of those sites, nor is Cryptocoins.icu
responsible for the cookies those sites use.
- This is an internationally based website and is subject to the law of the
EU. Cryptocoins.icuwill disclose personally identifiable information without
your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such
action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to
Cryptocoins.icuguests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site),
or to others when entities performing business activities on Cryptocoins.icu's
behalf necessitate such information (e.g., credit card processing or
customer support services) or in the event that Cryptocoins.icuis merged,
acquired by or acquires another company. As mentioned above, laws related
to personal identifiable information vary by country. For example,
personally identifiable information collected in the European Union is
subject to the EU Data Protection Directive.
Cryptocoins.icu Privacy Statement Changes
concerned about how your information will be used.
- In the future, we may need to change the privacy statement for
ptcshare.com. All changes will be made here so that you will always know
what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether
we will disclose it to anyone.